Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bath Time!
Last night Tucker had a bath and for the first time, he didn't cry. Not even when Mommy washed his hair. I think he is starting like it.












Today before we left for daycare, I think I witnessed his first smile. Well, for Mommy. I've seen him practicing asleep and in the mornings (he's usually in a really good mood in the mornings), but I was holding out calling it a 'real' smile until he smiled at something I said or did. Today he did. Daddy says he smiles for him all the time, but I don't believe it. : ) Anne says everyday when I pick him up that he has smiled all day long. Hopefully he'll start doing it at home now.

2 comments:

Mackenzie's Mommy said...

what a lil cutie pie!! Only 1 more week before I can see him! I cant hardly stand it! I love my lil nephew already!!!!!

Anonymous said...

On the left is Daddy, on the right is Mommy! Tucker: Can I get a bump on my forhead like Daddy's? haha