Monday, February 26, 2007

More Teef!

Tucker has a 5th tooth that snuck up on us. I thought I saw something beside his top tooth Sat. when I was feeding him, but thought it might be the food. He smiled yesterday (with no food) and sure enough another top tooth has come in beside his 2 front teeth. I didn't see if the one on the other side was in, but I'm sure it won't be long....

We had a great weekend. Tucker and I went shopping in Little Rock yesterday. He was such a good boy. He enjoyed riding around in his stroller and reaching for anything in sight (which kept mommy busy too) and smiled at everyone who noticed him. Needless to say he was pooped after the day was over and slept right through the night! YEAH! Hope he continues for the next 3 nights at least (while daddy's out of town).

No comments: