This site was created to let ya'll know what's going on with Tucker and his little sister Lauren lately (as long as Mommy has time to update).
Don't you guys all look so cute?? I am sure you are exhausted. Lauren is so adorable! Glad everyone is adjusting well. I am on Windows messenger - look me up by monica_obrien@ncsu.edu. I wasn't sure how yours was listed. Talk to you soon!
hey girl! I am so glad you all are doing well..she is beautiful! Congrats!
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't you guys all look so cute?? I am sure you are exhausted. Lauren is so adorable! Glad everyone is adjusting well. I am on Windows messenger - look me up by monica_obrien@ncsu.edu. I wasn't sure how yours was listed. Talk to you soon!
hey girl! I am so glad you all are doing well..she is beautiful! Congrats!
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment