Sunday, February 06, 2011
Happy 2nd Birthday, Lauren!
Two years ago today, we brought into this world the sweetest, happiest, strongest willed little girl the world has ever known. She loves daddy 1st and foremost, her baby, kendy (candy), and just about any other food that's put in front of her, thank God! She talks ALMOST as much as her brother and can hold her own when having an arguement with him.

Posted by
Tucker and Lauren's Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big she is-when I saw the 2 year old pictures of her on FB I knew she looked different but when I saw this picture of her from her first birthday I realized just how much she has changed! And I love, love, love the picture of all 4 of you-somehow I always forget to have my picture taken with the birthday child, much less the whole family! Happy Birthday Lauren!
Love the look Tucker is giving! Such a big brother!
Post a Comment